The NGFP programme is a foresight leadership accelerator for next generation foresight practitioners. Our Sensing Network is the largest global network of next generation future-alert activists around the world.Find out more →
Our impact and projects
- Supporting over 300 next generation practitioners to take forward their work, gain new exposure, start new jobs and collaborations, and to continue on their foresight journey
- Working with next generation practitioners to to explore what a healthy digital society looks like in African communities
- A pilot leadership development programme to support African foresight activists.
- Exploring post-covid futures in collaboration with WHO Western Pacific Regional Office
Meet the fellows
Our fellows are the winners and special awardees from the 2020, 2019 and 2018 awards. They are a diverse and global group of young futures thinkers. Who are shaping the future of their communities and the field. They are just some of the people in our sensing-network of future-alert activists.
The 2021 Awards
The NGFP awards recognise those helping to shape the future and improve lives through innovative strategic foresight. They showcase stories of accelerating and scaling change in their communities towards a positive future.The 2021 Awards →
Three opportunities to apply
- Main Award Open to anyone between the ages of 18-35 or with less than five years' experience as a foresight practitioner. Winner receives a USD 10,000 prize to support their project and attendance at the SOIF Summer Retreat. Special Awards for applications from specific geographies and sectors.
- Walkabout Prizes Designed for 18-25-year-olds who are advocating for futures thinking and change in their community. Two USD 2,500 prize to help translate new future-focused ideas into action.
- Under 18s award A new award for 2021 (more news to follow)